ENG 111 – Annotated Bibliography Guidelines
The purpose of creating an annotated bibliography is to become familiar with your research and to present a working knowledge of the topic and relative information.
• Create an annotated bibliography that completes the assignment included below.
• Apply MLA formatting to the bibliography: 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced, 1” margins, last name and page number in the upper right hand corner, and a heading including your name, instructor’s name, class, and date. Also include a title. All works cited entries should be in MLA format.
• Understand and apply standard written English. Use appropriate vocabulary and avoid mechanical and grammatical errors.
Create an annotated bibliography of at least four sources that completes the following guidelines. Each source should have an MLA works cited entry. Under each entry, you should have one paragraph that includes the following information:
• The author’s or source’s credentials
• A summary of the source
• The author’s or source’s intended audience
• How you plan to incorporate this source into your essay
The entries should be arranged in alphabetical order. The assignment will be graded on a scale of 0-100 points: 50 points for content; 30 points for style; and 20 points for formatting.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]