Students will develop their professional learning goals based on a self-evaluation of their ability to meet the NMBA National competency standards for the registered nurse. These goals will explain what is hoped to be achieved, strategies to do so and ways of assessing they are meeting these goals. Length 1000-1500 words
From the intensive and your previous placement you know your strengths and weakness. Now look at the NMBA a competency standards. How can you develop and progress in readiness to be a registered nurse.
My goals according to NMBA
1. Collaborative and therapeutic point 9.2 (page8)my goals is to Improvement Communication(handover, nurse to patient ,nurse to nurse communication, nurse to other health provider)
2. provision and coordination of care point 7.4(page 7) my goals is to improve Response effectively to unexpected or rapidly changing situation
.• Responds effectively to emergency
• Maintains self-control in the clinical setting and under stress conditions
3. critical thinking and analysis point 4.1(page4) my goals is to use best available evidence ,standards and guidelines to evaluate nursing performance:
• undertakes regular self-evaluation of own nursing practice
• seeks and considers feedback from colleagues about, and critically reflects on, own nursing practice ,and
• participates actively in performance review processes.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]