Oz Business Insurance
Introduction: Introduce the company, what they do and the key challenges they face. Briefly describe the analysis you will carry out and how the report will be presented. (Aim for 150 to 200 words maximum)
- Analysing the customers using relevant theory. ( You will need to be familiar with Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 to answer this section). The areas you need to cover are:
– Who are the customers and what type of customers are they. What are the customer needs, buying criteria, and buying processes?
– What level of product / service customisation and type of relationship do the customers require in each identified segment?
Channel and Network Analysis
- Analyse the current performance of Oz Business Insurance marketing and distribution channels (supply chain), their ability to estimate the demand chain and their current network strategy. You will need to be familiar with chapter 1, 4 and 5 and the recommended readings.
- Using your analysis of the customers, channel, and networks, what recommendations would you make to Oz Business Insurance to help them achieve their goals?
– This will require you to make recommendations that are clearly linked to your analysis and takes advantage of the company strengths and capabilities in current channels, supply chains and networks.
– TIP. If you introduce new analysis in this section to support your argument you know that your customer analysis or channel and network analysis is weak and needs to be improved.
Conclusion should be a maximum of 150 to 200 words. Summarise your findings showing the key challenges, and your recommendations from your analysis to meet those challenges.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]