1. Find a recent primary research article that addresses the role of motivation in addiction or in recovery from addiction. In your post, be sure to give the complete citation for the article you select.
Based on your readings and research, post a response to the following:
• Identify the behavior examined in the article you selected and explain why it is considered an addiction.
• Discuss the rationale for the study or article.
• Summarize the methodology or approach to the study. Discuss how the methodology measures motivated behavior.
• Summarize the findings and discuss how the authors interpret the role of motivation in the study outcomes
2. Volkow et al. (2011) report that positron emission tomography (PET) results reveal that addicted subjects have an imbalance between dopaminergic circuits related to reward, conditioned responses to drug cues, and dopaminergic circuits related to executive functions such as emotional control and decision making.
Read Volkow et al.’s article and select a single graph or an image from the paper. Be sure to cite the number and title of the figure. For the figure you select, respond to the following:
• Explain how the figure supports the main result about an imbalance between the circuits.
For example, Figure 1 has six parts from which you can choose one. Upon selecting one of the six parts, you should describe what is represented on the figure or graph and how it supports the idea of an imbalance between the circuits that relate to reward, conditioned responses to drug cues, and to executive function.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]