For your chosen company…
- 1. Map a business model canvas (BMC)
- A template for the BMC is attached at the end of this document, incl. pointers to help you fill out the canvas
- You can download an official template of the BMC here
- The BMC does not count towards the word count
- 2. Describe the business using the BMC (750-800 words)
- Provide a succinct description of the key nine building blocks of your chosen company (max 100 words per section)
- Customer segments
- What is the company’s value proposition
- Customer Relationships
- Revenue streams
- Key Resources
- Key Activities
- Key Partnerships
- Cost Structure
- 3. Identify and discuss the business model pattern (200-250 words)
- With reference to Chapter 2 of Business Model Generation, discuss if your chosen business shows elements of one or several of the following business model patterns:
- Long Tail
- Multi-Sided Platform
- Free as Business Model
- Briefly describe the identified business model pattern and how it applies to your chosen business
1) What are your three biggest strengths and your two biggest weaknesses? (300 words)
- Describe your 3 best qualities and 2 weaknesses
- Give practical examples of your behaviour that illustrate your points
- You may use your Team-Match Personality Report as a starting point
2) Which role do you prefer to play in a team and why?
- Pick two roles from the list below and explain why you can play these roles well.
- Give practical examples from previous group-work that illustrate why you prefer to take on these roles.
- Which role are you least likely to take on and why? (200words)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]