Use the ADDIE model to develop a training plan that applies the analysis, and that includes the design, development, implementation, and evaluation components.
Using the ADDIE model, design a training plan based on the findings and training outcomes revealed in your TNA. Include a brief paragraph describing the organization and training issue.
The training plan should include the following, at a minimum:
1. Analysis – Discuss organizational and training goals and objectives, the target group, and the KSAs that should be expected of learners, which the training will address. (This is simply a short summary of what you did in assignment 1 and 2).
2. Design-Determine program format, length of training, and method of delivery. What will be the costs, and what resources will be needed from the organization?
3. Development – Outline what will be included in the program materials and activities. Consider communication tools, modules, learning aids, and assessment/evaluation tools.
4. Implementation – Give specifics on how you will implement and deliver training. Include any "train-the-trainer" pilots and plans for training.
5. Evaluation – Describe how you will evaluate this training in terms of effectiveness
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]