Today, digital media is found throughout all business and personal activities making it necessary to have a high level of understanding of both the sources of content, as well as the methods in which the information is consumed. The responsible utilization of digital media requires individuals to have an awareness of the global, social, ethical, and legal contexts in which the digital media is consumed.
Deliverable for Project 3
Students are required to select a topic related to either global, social, ethical, or legal issues with digital media. You will perform in-depth research and provide an explanation of how issues associated with your selected topic relates to the consumption of digital media. An example of one such topic would be: Legal & Ethical Issues in News Media for the Digital Age.
- Paper must follow APA guidelines throughout.
- Double-spaced (including the bibliographical page) with first line of each paragraph indented.
- 1-inch Margins
- 12 point professional font
- Headers including project title and page numbers (except on title page)
- File name: last name, first initial and project (ex. HenryC_Research Project)
- Use at least one table, or graph, or image, of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed
- Spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. must be correct throughout.
- 2000 words
- Excluding title and bibliographical pages
- Title Page (Must also be APA formatted) including:
- Your Name
- Paper Title
- Name of institution (University of Maryland University College). See the APA link in the Course Resources Area under the Content Tab for further details.
- Outline – contains very precise, detailed information that is essential to the topic and the different parts of the paper are broken down in a clear hierarchical manner. The outline must be included as a separate document when you submit the paper. See the following link for further help with writing an outline:http://www.umuc.edu/writingcenter/writingresources/prewriting_outlining.cfm
- Introduction – must contain detailed background information, develops a significant and compelling position, and gives a clear explanation or definition of the problem. A clear, engaging thesis (topic sentence) directs the reader toward the point of the paper.
- Contextual and other information
Paragraphs fully support thesis with well-developed/ relevant examples, details, and quotes (where appropriate). The writer’s insight, analysis, and/or interpretations are relevant and enhance the explanation of the content. Must provide an explanation of how issues associated with your selected topic relates to the consumption of digital media. All contents in the body must be supported by research (in-text citations)
Paper is clear and focused, demonstrates original thought/reflection/insight.
All information used must be in your own words unless using a direct quote. In other words, do not copy and paste information directly from your sources into the paper.
- Conclusion – wraps up/gives closure to the main point of the paper, and goes beyond restating the thesis/introduction
- Bibliographical Page – must be properly APA formatted
- Include and cite at least 5 professional sources (at least two sources must be peer-reviewed Journal articles or scholarly sources). Clarification 1: Do not use Wikipedia or Web sites that have undated postings with no authors. You are strongly encouraged to use the UMUC library’s electronic database.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]