1. Write an introductory paragraph and state which topic you have been researching for the SLP.
2. Write 1 paragraph about each article. You should be able to use your previous papers to gather much of this information. Include the following:
- the title of the article
- who did the research
- the research procedure or design
- where and how the sample was obtained
- what procedures the research entailed
- a description of the results
- any confounding factors
2. Discuss which of your research studies seems to yield the most meaningful and valid results, and which seems to be the weakest or most questionable. Be sure to explain why think so, using the information you have learned in this course.
3. In another paragraph, remind me of your SLP research question and your hypothesis. Knowing what you’ve learned about correlations and confounding variables:
(a) identify 1 correlation you would look for in your research.
(b) Identify 2 possible confounding variables that would affect the research topic you have been focusing on throughout the SLP.
4. Close the paper with a concluding paragraph that summarizes what you have learned from the SLP assignments throughout the session.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]