a. In the story assigned, make a general observation, or observations, about the main character or another prominent character. This is your thesis.
2. Prove your point by referring to specific details in the story.
3. Conclude by restating your point in different words and more fully.
4. Be sure that every paragraph has a topic sentence that directly relates to your thesis.
5. Be sure that all the sentences in your paragraph directly relate to the topic sentence of that paragraph.
6. Underline your thesis twice.
7. Underline each topic sentence once and make sure it is clearly related to the thesis.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]